RIP – Q-Bit Revolution is no longer being updated or supported 🙁
Q-Bit Revolution or… “Temple Run on acid”. Is an endless, fast paced action arcade spectacle. Endure the challenge of randomly generated levels that test your very resolve.
Hop and flip in this *nearly* impossible endless arcade hopper. You control your cube with easy tap and swipe controls.
Tap to hop, swipe to flip the 3D world around. Endless possibilities for a challenge, finding secrets, or nabbing power-ups!
Become a Legend and earn the Crown Cube, then challenge your friends to beat your high arcade score in the online leader boards!
– Collect custom cubes and unlock SECRET cubes
– Option to select the color on your starter cube
– Over 150 custom built randomly loaded levels
– Take the Medallion quest to see if you can collect all 18!
– Earn trophies and cubes when you complete various challenges
– Cool power ups to help you on your journey: Rocket, Boost and Magnet! Plus- double jump stars, and slo-mo blocks!
– Challenge yourself as you hop past various obstacles at breakneck speeds to nab the coveted Crown Cube
– Simple arcade hopper controls- just tap and swipe
– Free to play endless arcade hopper!
– Awesome music from Abandon Building Records’ own Set in Sand!
– Game Center support, challenge your friends to beat your impossible score!
-Endless arcade hopper game play, how high can you get your score?
We’ll have regular cube updates, including rare and secret cubes.
Q-Bit Revolution was inspired by various endless arcade hopper games, including the Impossible Game, Crossy Road, Temple Run and other endless arcade hopper games.